Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Admin
4,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to ask the members of the BB if they would like to see a links data base. Basically it would be an area where users can submit any Alfa Romeo related link with a description. As with the BB forums all of the links would be catergorized.

Any thoughts?

·
Registered
9,977 Posts
Good idea. I have a bunch in my MS Explorer favorites folder if you'd like a start. Should be categorized by Tech Help, Clubs, Parts Vendors, Competition, For Sale, Repair/overhaul Shops, etc. and be occassionally checked for currency by the webmaster. So many boards don't check their links and wind up with 50% of them non-functional.

A tech help article library would also be very good. I don't know if Alfa parts manuals/diagrams are still copywrited, but I'd be nice to have something like that also.

So far, you've got a really nice looking BB. Maybe you can get some sponsorship from some parts vendors like Centerline, IAP, etc.

·
Admin
4,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Roadtrip.

Thanks for the great feedback. I was wondering how to break up the link categories but your post makes good sense.

The nice thing about it would be anyone could add his or her link to the list with a brief description of the site. I think this would be a good Alfa resource since the categories are searchable. The only thing I was struggling with was the categories.

Tech articles are on the list but I'll have to make a new front page to the site and I also am going to need some articles to post. The "Tech Articles" or "How To" sections are defiantly on our list of features to add.

Anyone else?

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Alfa Link Categories

Along with Roadtrip's suggestions, I'd like to see Home Page and Literature categories.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts