Alfa Romeo Forums banner

Alfa just start shipping the 4c to the US

3K views 12 replies 9 participants last post by  PSk 
#1 ·
Alfa Romeo,

Don't overthink the problems and the car, just ship the 4c to America.

Easy,

ncng

#6 ·
The test specs havent even been released for the 4C because the car is still just a concept only. If the majority of people who bought cars built them on the strength of the badge and styling alone and didn't give a care about performance then the Brera and 159 would have been huge successes for Alfa Romeo.

#9 · (Edited)
Sweet car for sure. Stash on away in Europe, mothballed, and you can have it in 20 years . . . waiting . . . .

For Larry, still waiting, only 2 more years . . . . still waiting . . . .

#10 ·
I think Fiat is shooting for more mainstream acceptance for Alfa in the USA. The Alfa enthusiasts have always bought Alfa despite their flaws or being priced out of their own competition. And the claim could be made that that was one of the reasons why they had to leave America in 1995. I know that there are some people that would fork over more than $60k for a 4C without know the performance specs or even if it was fitted with the 1.4 engine from the Fiat 500. But there wouldn't be many.

#11 ·
I know that there are some people that would fork over more than $60k for a 4C without know the performance specs or even if it was fitted with the 1.4 engine from the Fiat 500. But there wouldn't be many.
Well, judging from the circle of people that I know, the 4C is already sold out... It simply isn't so that when special edition cars are priced in a similar range, people will buy the one (from the marque) with the best performance or the one that is perceived to give th best bang for the buck.

Best regards,

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.