Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,

I'm looking for a jack from an older Alfa. My research has me think that it is from a GTV but I may be wrong. Yes I know the first question is 'Well what car do you have?' The answer is that I do not have a car but need a jack. Attached are some photos of the details I know the jack needs to have:

1. Cast metal top area that holds the gears. Not the bent steel ones with clip on metal caps.

2. I would like to get a jack with all of its plastic caps but it is not a deal breaker if they are missing.

3. The bottom needs to be the round style with the toothed ends. Also it needs to have two circular toothed parts; a bigger and a smaller one.

If anyone has one of these I'd be more than happy to buy it. Please e-mail, PM, or respond.

I'll post when I get one so please do not assume that this ad is outdated or old.

Many thanks

Rob
[email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hi Mark,

Thank you for the reply and photos. If you look at your jack you'll see that the top where the gears are is made up of bent metal with a snap on cap. I am after the one that has a cast metal housing that holds the gears which is different to the one you pictured. I'll have to keep looking.

·
Registered
831 Posts
Hi Tazio, I found one that still works but is missing the plastic top and small round plastic piece but has the black knob on the handle. $25.00 + shp$.
Mark

·
Registered
2,045 Posts
Found a jack like you are looking for

Cleaned out the dark corners of the garage tody and found a jack like you were looking for. If you still need one email me

[email protected]

1 - 10 of 10 Posts