Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
723 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Several Alfa hub caps and 3 air filter canisters for 70's Alfa's for sale, one air filter says Alfetta on it. Located in Chicago

Set of center caps $15
Air filter canisters $10
Hubcaps $10

Attachments

·
Registered
723 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Possibly sold the 1750 hubcap. If the first person doesn't want it I will contact you. Thanks, DB

·
Registered
723 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Yes,
I have some sets of the center caps for Spiders and Alfetta's. $30 for a set of 4. Let me know which set you need, I can send you photos directly

·
Premium Member
1,216 Posts
sombrero hubcaps for a Berlina

I would be interested in a set of sombrero hubcaps for a '73 Berlina. I would like the type with the embossed logo.

Thanks.

George

·
Registered
512 Posts
I'll take 1 of the air filter canister's for my 74 alfa spider im building. also interested 4 of those chrome caps on the upper left. If they fit the 74 spider with steel rims.

·
Registered
723 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The air filter housings are all gone,
I have one set of wheel centers (photo of 4 wheel centers) these are about 4.25" or 108mm measuring across the center of the holes. They are used and not peferfect, $15 for all 4. George krause has "dibs"
the others are about 3.85" or 98mm across the centers (probably Alfetta) all shown in the photo together for $15.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,216 Posts
The air filter housings are all gone,
I have one set of wheel centers (photo of 4 wheel centers) these are about 4.25" or 108mm measuring across the center of the holes. They are used and not peferfect, $15 for all 4. George krause has "dibs"
the others are about 3.85" or 98mm across the centers (probably Alfetta) all shown in the photo together for $15.
:) Thanks Dave, I'll take them. I have one good one to replace the one bad one of yours. Email me your PayPal email address and the shipping costs and I will PayPal you.

Thanks,
George
1915 NE 65th Ave.
Portland, OR 97213

1 - 9 of 9 Posts