Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

Here is my project GTV that I have lost interest in. You can follow my build thread here:

http://www.alfabb.com/bb/forums/gt-1963-1977/238634-gtv-2000-project.html

The car is ready for paint and was originally Muschio Green (musk green).

The car runs and drives although it is currently apart. I have service records for work done in the past few years.

I am after another 911, so if you act quick you will get a decent deal on a fantastic foundation to build a great car on.

Call me from 10:00AM to 10:00PM EST. (609)-369-9240

Please don't waste my time, if you are interested, give a call, come take a look and let's talk.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
getting some calls but nothing concrete yet...life is short buy this now, get it painted and spend some quality time by yourself or with your kids in the garage!

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
How is this car still here? $10K, come get it.

You cannot get a rust free GTV for this type of price, look at the build thread, the metal work that went into this car would cost that much alone

·
Registered
27 Posts
Stop wasting this mans time, there is a phone number in the First post! Call-schedule a appointment to see the car - buy.

Good Car right here that's basically ready to assembly.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I was away and traveling last week, sorry to those who called and I was unavailable. If it doesn't sell by next weekend I am getting it painted.

Don't waste your money on a rust bucket buy this and know what you are starting with.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts