Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,856 Posts
I love it. A very good use of those often broken grills. Don't be. Surprised to hear of copy cats. Or as they say in the art world "it's a study 1972-GTV's famous work "title here" " Well done.

Ken

·
Registered
248 Posts
I saw your post yesterday and really liked it. Very nice idea. Kids love that stuff. My son hung a '74 GTV steering wheel on the wall of his sons bedroom. The kid loves it.
I'm wondering why there isn't an "Alfa Art" forum. If there is one on this site I failed to find it. I put up a stained glass interpretation of my GTV in a corner on the "only pics of 105 GTVs" forum but it seems like an Alfa Art Forum would be a better place. There must be a ton of cool Alfa art out there. How would one get it started and what would we call it?

stained glass GTV2.jpg

·
Registered
3,856 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Not as good as the one that started this thread, just something I banged out one Saturday afternoon. I have head light rings to add to it....eventually.

·
Registered
3,856 Posts
I saw your post yesterday and really liked it. Very nice idea. Kids love that stuff. My son hung a '74 GTV steering wheel on the wall of his sons bedroom. The kid loves it.
I'm wondering why there isn't an "Alfa Art" forum. If there is one on this site I failed to find it. I put up a stained glass interpretation of my GTV in a corner on the "only pics of 105 GTVs" forum but it seems like an Alfa Art Forum would be a better place. There must be a ton of cool Alfa art out there. How would one get it started and what would we call it?

View attachment 1625780
Hi. Your good Idea, so just define what you what to see and what you do not want to see. And start a thread. If you look at the GTA Art thread I posted it did get some off idea posting leading to the side tracking of the thread for a few posts. Try to avoid that possibiilty if you so wish by a clear definition at the start.

Go for It

Ken

1 - 7 of 7 Posts