Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Big Alfa garage sale. Parts in Southeast Michigan. If interested please come by and take a look. Shipping for large items available only if buyer arranges pickup. Partial list and details below.

qty 1 of 0-miles completely rebuilt (bearings, synchros, sliders, etc. etc!) GTV/ Spider 5-speed gearbox. Rebuilt with ALFA original parts not new aftermarket.

qty several V6 transaxles, (2 Verde, 1 Platinum, 1 early GTV6 race prep w/ very tightened LSD (fetta gears, Fetta... etc.))

qty 2 of 101 Giulietta/Giulia 5 speed gearboxes complete

qty various Giuletta/Giulia brake pieces including drums, cylinders, shoes, lines

qty 1 2.5L V6 w/ dyno chart, known good, 88k miles or so, complete

qty 1 3.0 V6 engine

qty 1 stock Alfa GTV6 front air dams in excellent condition

qty 1 racing ultra-lightweight GTV6/Alfetta front air dam in NOS condition

qty (a few sets) of 5x98 wheels, all 15" or 16"

qty many GTV6 interior parts - gauges, center stack, trim pieces, door pulls, etc.

qty 4 pair GTV6 mirrors and associated power Vitaloni switches

qty 1 pair Vitaloni baby turbo black vintage mirrors

qty hundreds NOS OE Alfa head and other gaskets, seals, rings, washers, hardware, etc. in giant cabinet. No 3.0 head gaskets sorry.

qty hundreds NOS and used Alfa transmission bearings, synchros and sliders, gears, etc. in giant cabinet

qty 1 GTV6/late Alfetta bronze tint windshield, excellent, with seal

qty many GTV6 and Milano switches, power window stuff etc.

qty several fuel caps for Alfetta, GTV6, Milano.

qty 1 GTV6/late Alfetta windshield seal NOS or excellent used

qty 1 GTV6/Alfetta bronze tint rear hatch glass w/ perfect defroster elements

qty 1 GTV6/Alfetta rear hatch seal NOS or excellent used

qty many GTV6 exterior trim pieces and clips NOS and good used

qty many Iso-static shifter pieces, shifter handles, rods, etc.

qty many GTV6 window motors/regulators

qty 2+ full GTV6 door handles, locks, hatch, fuel cap w/ keys

qty 3 sets mint or excellent condition GTV6 taillight assemblies plus extra lenses and fasteners

qty many Carello lamps including early Alfa and 5 3/4" units and fog lamps w/ housings

qty 1 Carello twin-bulb 7" unit (rare condition, original equipment on Dino 246 and Ferrari 330, etc.).

qty many V6 ECUs and spark boxes

qty many Alfa electrical mostly Alfetta and V6 (relays, modules, wiring connectors, etc.)

qty many Spider/Alfetta/ GTV6 sidemarkers, excellent or NOS

qty many 102 valves guides and seals/etc.

qty many Alfa Romeo OEM factory tools for servicing. Stash of late 101, 105 tools available as a LOT only. Local pickup only.

Plus a lot more...

Want to clear some space and move these spares onto new homes for other restorations/spares. Great package deals made for those who come by. Entire collection available for purchase at once also. PM for details, please leave a phone number to arrange appointment. Thanks folks.

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Send me an email with pics and price of the Carrello 5.75 lights....please. :)

·
Registered
606 Posts
parts

Morning , I have a 66 sprint gt veloce, if you have good to new parts for this guy , lets get a deal done, Im not that far and would be willing to drive from Toronto if its worth it. Im in the middle of resto , so any edge woud be a good thing...my email is [email protected] my name is Larry, first alfa so you will know a ton more than me. I can also call you on Skype if that works. thanks Larry

·
Registered
4,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
PM's replied, thanks.

Brian - I'll email you.

Peter - already have a couple interested in the Carello (03.490.700). You're welcome to PM an offer.

Larry - sent you a PM.

Joe - I know! Need any little bits? Lots not listed - email me. Come over...it'd be worth the drive! Bring Chloe. She'd love the place...

·
Registered
2 Posts
I need several bits for GTV6, all misc hardware,trim, rubber , nuts, top cap for wiper arm mounts on body side.Also interior door pull trim [goes around the door pull] locking gas cap.
thanks
Frank..... can e-mail me at [email protected]

·
Registered
4,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
too much stuff

Need to make space. Let's make a deal, make offers!

Also making available a full stebro GTV6 system and various Ansa mufflers and tips. Have several styles, NOS tips.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I'm (potentially) interested in the 101/105 tools. Do you have a list and a price in mind for the lot? You can PM me directly, but others might like to know as well...

Brad

·
Registered
299 Posts
I'm (potentially) interested in the 101/105 tools. Do you have a list and a price in mind for the lot? You can PM me directly, but others might like to know as well...

Brad

Hi, I am interested in ansa dual pipe muffler for 72 gtv 2000. If you have.

Thanks
Pino

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
484 Posts
Looking for:
116 synchros, sliders, dogs, etc. NOS and/or good used (I don't mind buying in bulk)
116 tools
transaxles (maybe)
Milano cruise control module
2.0l Motronic pistons & liners

·
Registered
520 Posts
Interested in the rebuilt transmission gearbox, without bell-housing or shifter shaft. PM is fine. I recall them being heavy so shipping will cost a bit as well im sure.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Hi i would like to come over and check your stuff but i am a bit far away located in Athens Greece; however i have a col GTV6 that i have bought from USA through the Alfabb forum and i would like to replace the exterior and interior chrome trims found at each side of the windows; do you have them in NOS condition? i can arrange pick up to a local friend in California or direct to GReece
Let me know and thanks in advance
Dimitris

·
Registered
4,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I think I have responded to everyone who has PM'd/emailed/requested contact. A couple more below:

Hi i would like to come over and check your stuff but i am a bit far away located in Athens Greece; however i have a col GTV6 that i have bought from USA through the Alfabb forum and i would like to replace the exterior and interior chrome trims found at each side of the windows; do you have them in NOS condition? i can arrange pick up to a local friend in California or direct to GReece
Let me know and thanks in advance
Dimitris
Dimitris, I don't have those window trims, sorry.

I need several bits for GTV6, all misc hardware,trim, rubber , nuts, top cap for wiper arm mounts on body side.Also interior door pull trim [goes around the door pull] locking gas cap.
thanks
Frank..... can e-mail me at [email protected]
Frank, we emailed and then talked on phone - and I didn't hear back. I held onto that door handle trim piece for you but never received payment. Do you still want it?

Sent you a PM to email me, did not get anything back.
Sheldon, I emailed you. Did you get it?

·
Registered
4,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
NOTICE:

I am headed to Chicago in the next couple of days. Any interested parties between Detroit and Chicago (or SE Wisconsin) have a good opportunity to purchase some of the larger items and have them delivered instead of shipped.

If you're between/in Chicago and are interested in parts, especially larger ones, send me a PM and leave your phone number or email so we can correspond ASAP. I would post my phone number here directly but don't wish to have it captured by dem internets.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts