Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am building a 1973 GTV 2000 supercharged and fuel injected race car. Having bought aftermarket injectors, I find that they use a clip arrangement to secure the fuel line to the injector. I am using the head and fuel system from a 1983 Alfa 159, (Bosch L-Jetronic?) and that uses a hose and clamp connected to the fuel manifold.
Does anyone know where I can buy a clip type connector that can connect via the hose, to the original manifold?
Second question: what is the part number of the inlet manifold gasket on this fuel injected head?
Thanks in advance.

·
1966-2013
13,741 Posts
Does anyone know where I can buy a clip type connector that can connect via the hose, to the original manifold?
If you're talking injector to head, you're better off getting the proper mount system injectors than trying to cobble it.

If you mean injector to rail, changing the rail would be a better course of action.

To get an idea on various parts, click here to jump to TWM inductions site which has all sorts of goodies for creating FI setups, including rails to take the clip style injectors, and injectors themselves.

Dunno the intake manifold p# right off, but I do know most all the regular Alfa parts suppliers seem to carry them. (worldwide list stickied up in the 'anything alfa' section at the top of the forum)

Note that it is indeed a different shape than the earlier versions, specifically around the water passage that is above the ports.

You may also want to click the highperformancestore link in my sig as Greg is currently working up a bolt-on kit to put a supercharger on an L-Jetronic 2L

1 - 2 of 2 Posts