Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been working on some scripts that aggregate classified and auction listings for various vehicles, and Alfa Romeo is included (and actually quite popular, visit-wise). I just thought I'd share as it may come in handy if you are looking to buy:

http://jaxed.com/cgi-bin/ms.cgi?veh=alfa romeo

I'm also always looking for suggestions...

jaXed

·
Registered
3,771 Posts
Very cool, you should have a sort feature that allows you to pick only craigslist or ebay or auto trader etc.

I usually don't bother buying ebay cars since craigslist is so big over here.

·
Premium Member
26,810 Posts
I've been working on some scripts that aggregate classified and auction listings for various vehicles, and Alfa Romeo is included (and actually quite popular, visit-wise). I just thought I'd share as it may come in handy if you are looking to buy:

http://jaxed.com/cgi-bin/ms.cgi?veh=alfa romeo

I'm also always looking for suggestions...

jaXed
Maybe Maserati and Range Rover?

·
Registered
3,267 Posts
Thanks for doing this. It's nice to be able to see a lot of "for sales" in one location.
Is there a way to set them up so you can sort (e.g. by body type) any of the columns? That would save a lot of time if a person is looking for a particular model, year range or location.
Thanks.

·
Premium Member
2,811 Posts
Great.

Great. Just what I need: another way to search for Alfas.

My productivity at work is certainly going to go down. ;)

·
Registered
4,619 Posts
Hey! This is not how to keep someone with an addiction from going over the edge! :D I did find a 95Q for sale on there that is on Ebay. Someone is going to get a beautiful car. The car is #84 of 95. One bid! Found some other tidbits on there! :) Thank you for making a fun website.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Nice site!!!!!

How about Land Rover? I like those crusty old things for some reason.

Thanks,
Scott

·
Registered
1 Posts
Could you do me a big favor and add the 93-98 toyota supra to the site mash. This would be a awsome car to add to your already great selction.

Matt

1 - 16 of 16 Posts