Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi fellas

I have to be in California next week for some business meetings in San Jose, and I have some spare time both in the Bay Area and in L.A. in which I´d like to visit Alfa Experts (such as Conrad Stevenson). Do you guys have any suggestions and contact information?

By the way, I´m restoring a 1961 Giulietta Sprint Veloce

Thanks

Diego

·
Registered
3,135 Posts
Diego,

I know of a number of Alfa owners that are very knowledgeable in the Los Angeles area. I have driven Alfas since 1968 and have met many Alfa people over the last 46 years. I recently restored my 1961 Sprint Veloce that was given to me by my father in 1968. The car has been in my family since September or October 1961 when it was imported from Switzerland by an American who purchased the car on June 18, 1961. The car construction date was June 14, 1961. I have owned eleven Alfas and restored three of them. I am currently restoring two 750 Spiders. I do not consider myself as an expert, but have some friends that I would consider as experts. I can give you information about restoring your car and where to buy restoration parts or restoration services.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts