Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm making engine stand adapters for Alfa engines to bolt up directly to a pipe that fits harbor freight engine stands, may fit other brand of stands as well.
This is just for the blue adapter, not for the orange harbor freight engine stand.
Waterjet cut 1/4" steel plate. Mixture of MIG and TIG welds. Beefy as all get out.

$50+actual shipping fees, or free local pickup in Oakland Ca.
[email protected]

I currently have 6 but will make as many as there is demand for.

engine stand adapter by stampyoldani, on Flickr

·
Registered
451 Posts
Very nice.

·
Premium Member
1,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks for the interest all,
I have currently sold through the first round.
Will have more made by the end of the week. Interested parties Please continue to send requests to [email protected]

·
Premium Member
1,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
engine stand adapters

Reviving this as I have made a few more to sell. MY costs went up on the cut parts so I'm now offering them for $70 ea. (less shipping)

Shipping is easiest with a USPS medium flat rate box which ships anywhere in the US for $10.95 and will fit up to two adapters.

interested parties can send payment via paypal : [email protected]
or contact me for a mailing address to send check/cash/moneyorders..

I can also take credit cards over the phone.

Thanks all,
and happy motoring!
-Luigi

·
Premium Member
1,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
sorry for the late responses, for some reason I am no longer subscribed to this thread! Looks like the V6 has the same hole spacing. I'll be glad to refund (less shipping) the cost of the unit if it does'nt work for those motors for some reason.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Any used ones out there?

Well, I'm going to need one, unfortunately (unfortunately because $70 isn't a life changing amount, but it's still a chunk of change). Before I pull the trigger, I am going to ask if there are any used ones out there for less. Anyone, please? Thanks!

·
Premium Member
902 Posts
What is the diameter of the pipe that fits into the engine stand, please?

·
Premium Member
1,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
2 3/8 in is the diameter of the pipe.. Contact details for ordering is in the engine stand adapter thread in the classifieds section

1 - 13 of 13 Posts