Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Folks,

I sold my 14x6 panasports to fund something perhaps a little more period correct. I'm not sure what I am looking for exactly but if anyone out there has something interesting please send me an email or PM.

[email protected]

Thanks!
Dorian

·
Registered
361 Posts
Hey Folks,

I sold my 14x6 panasports to fund something perhaps a little more period correct. I'm not sure what I am looking for exactly but if anyone out there has something interesting please send me an email or PM.

[email protected]

Thanks!
Dorian
Hey Darin,

Consider going back to steel rims.... Give Paul a try. The last time I was there, he still had the rims/tires. Linky....

Alfa Romeo Duetto Parts

Tell him I sent you, Marcos

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah I should have took them when I had the chance but they are now gone. I would consider steel wheels if anyone else has them.

·
Premium Member
1,418 Posts
Hi, I have a set of 4 five star wheels. Bob

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys keep em coming. I want something at least semi-period correct so original steel wheels, or old alloys are what I prefer.

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
I like the reproduction Cromodoras that IAP and Centerline are selling.

·
Premium Member
1,418 Posts
Hi, I have a set of steel wheels and some period hubcaps. checking and will send pics. Where are you located? Bob

·
Registered
23 Posts
I have a set of 80's vintage 14" Afla alloys with 205 70 radial tires mounted on them. The center piece caps are include with alfa logo. Sold 69 spider with steel wheels and hubcaps. 850 294 8889

·
Registered
19 Posts
BWA Wheels

I have a set of 4 BWA wheels, restored , powdercoated silver with all center caps in outstanding condition as well as 2 other BWA wheels unrestored that I would sell for $800 plus shipping, or come and pic them up. Tires have never been mounted on them, I also have the steel valve stems.
Thanks, Marty

·
Registered
361 Posts
Ok, I am starting to feel sorry for you man. I have a set of 15x4.5 steel wheels and brand new 1750 hub caps. I am in so cal to boot. Tires are gone and the wheels need to be painted.

·
Registered
162 Posts
I have 3 steel wheels. Will check on size tonight but they are period correct for the Duetto (I bought them and then found 4 with mounted tires a month later). Let me know if you are interested. Boston area.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Dorian,

I was gonna keep some 15 x 4.5 as back ups, but if you wanna talk about them let me know. The hub caps I bought new from IP and are still wrapped, I was gonna return them cause they are not period correct for my car. I am in no hurry to rid myself of this stuff, but if you have been having a hard time getting the steel rims in southern cal, I'll part with them. I knw the shipping can kill a deal.

Marcos

1 - 17 of 17 Posts