Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Time to party.:D
On Saturday, July 12th, AROSC is hosting its second annual summer Beach Party and Barbecue.
Like last years feedfest and general good time, the party will be held on the sand (there is a concrete patio) at Zack's Too, Huntington Beach (Surf City USA). Located on the beach at the intersection of Beach Blvd and PCH. Plenty of parking. Try the parking lot to your right as you enter the beach.
Officially starting at 6:00 PM, come early, bring your roller blades, surf boards, etc. and participate in beach activities (equipment rental with discount available at Zack's).
We need to have an approximate head count. Please email Norm Silverman @ [email protected] no later than Sunday, July 6th
Price is $20 per person, $10 for children under 10 and includes Salads, Ribs, Chicken (Hot Dogs for Kids), side dishes, fruit and a drink. Zack's will provide a fire pit on the beach and has never been known to run out of food.
This party is not restricted to AROSC members. We welcome any Alfisti planning to be in the area. :cool:

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Norm,

I'd love to attend. I'll have to persuade my wife I'm sure. I still owe her for dragging her to Fuddruckers in Pasadena. Poor thing sat around for what seemed like hours while I was bs'ing with Sniady, Italcarguy, jthraen and Rtbracer.

I was fortunate when I dragged her to Fontana to see Anthony race. Turned out that David Wall's g/f is Japanese, so she and my wife spent time chatting while I oggled the cars.

I'll get back to you about this Beach Party. Sounds like fun! Btw, will there be a designated parking area for all the lovely Alfas?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts