Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an Alfa 1975. Very nice car and everyone loves it.

I had it tuned up and it runs great.

I would like to change the bumper to a chrome type if there is such a thing. The rubber bumper takes away from the car. I also saw the Emblem someone added to their car, looked nice but they too had a rubber bumper.

I was told there is a kit I could get for the Bumper but I have not been able to locate it.

Only other thing I would like to do is the electrical....but I look at it and all I see is a mess.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

·
1966-2013
13,741 Posts
Search out 'stainles steel', 'European bumpers' or 'stainless bumpers' and it should bring up some help with the stuff you want.

I 'think' what you're after is the Euro style bumpers as opposed to the rubber baby buggy bumpers put on as a US spec requirement (which did have emblems in them) and it seems somone actually had a coversion kit out there.

Electrical is a mess, always.

Just think of it as a plate of two day old spaghetti that just happens to have color coded strands. (it doesn't make it any easier or appealing, but at least it's mildly humorous)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bumper

HI,
Thanks for the information. I will give it a try and see what pops up. Not even going to think about the wires. Figure everything runs so I will leave it alone.

Have been getting a lot of rain the last few days here in AZ so now I am hearing a rubbing sound when the car moves. It is on the right side. Will be taking her back in to the shop to have that checked. Will wait till it gets a little dryer.....

Thanks again for your input and information....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts