Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Once again we'll provide a football alternative with a New Year's Day drive to Anacortes and a visit to Fred Schueddekopp's Autostradda. Mark your calendars, details to follow.
Emmo

Attachments

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Some Details

A few details; we'll leave from the N end of the Northgate Parking lot around 9 AM. If that's too early you can make your own way up to Anacortes. Depending on where your starting from it could take one to two hours to get up there. The open house starts around noon so the 9 AM drive will include lots of back road twisty bits assuming no snow. Start the New Year right with some quality time with your sweetheart.
Emmo

·
Registered
3,267 Posts
I'm in - maybe not at Northgate, but will join others at some SnoCo overpass.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
NOAA Says Sunny

Just checked NOAA and they see sun for New Years Day. Hey they get it right maybe 50% of the time.

Monday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.

Monday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 42.

NewYear's Day: Mostly sunny, with a high near 45

·
Registered
347 Posts
Rumor has it that Rob Vincent is making an appearance.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'm supposed to pick Rob up at Seatac around 8-8:30-ish. Obviously, I'll be coming as well. Dunno 'bout Mr Gates. John, you wanna ride in the Mini as well? Three is about the comfortable limit.

Brian W.

Rumor has it that Rob Vincent is making an appearance.

·
Registered
3,267 Posts
Three in a Mini? Maybe one of you would be more comfortable riding shotgun in a "real" Mini - and an Alfa at that! I got Zach charged and started out of it's winter doldrums this afternoon. For a while there I thought I was going to have to drive the pick-me-up.:eek:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts