Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,
Unfortunatley, I am forced to make this inquiry due to the blindness, ignorance, incompetance, , etc, etc, etc, of a person in a Ford Expidition who decided that he wanted to back-up right NOW! While at a stop sign leaving a parking lot, this super sharp "driver" threw his vehicle in reverse, and drove right on top of the front end of my '78 Nike Lauda! Not a lot of real bad mangling, but will require time in a shop. The worst of the damage is to the upper nose cone. The damage has caused some substantial creasing of feature lines by the drivers-side head light bucket area. As this is an Alfa and the sheet metal was **** near perfect prior to this incident, I will insist that the sheet metal be replaced. I will not accept any mud in my car. Anyway, if anyone knows of a body shop specializing in our cars or Italian in general in the Fort Worth area, I would would be very grateful. Thanks again.

Dan Verh

·
Registered
162 Posts
Sorry about yoor accident. Check the Alfa Mechanics Registry in the Anything Alfa forum here. It might list some shops in your area that can either do the work or point you in the right direction.

·
Premium Member
1,973 Posts
Sorry to hear about that. You might check with Vick Autosport to see who they would recommend.

·
Registered
77 Posts
I spoke to Vick Autosports yesterday, also looking for a place to do some work on my car. They recommended: Auto Repair Fort Worth, TX ( Texas ) - Leon's Paint & Body Shop
Vick Autosports told me that they have worked on several Alfa's and Fiat's for them and did a very good job. I have no personal experience with his shop however. They are located about 1 blk from Vick's shop. I am planning to take my car to them soon to get an estimate.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts