Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No affiliation just sharing...

1973 ALFA ROMEO BERLINA

1973 ALFA ROMEO BERLINA - $10000

Date: 2011-02-04, 8:33PM PST
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

I PURCHASED THIS CAR ABOUT 5 YEARS AGO WITH 62K ORIGINAL MILES. I HAVE DRIVEN IT ABOUT 6K MILES. WHEN I GOT THE CAR IT HAD NEW PAINT, NEW UPHOLESTERY, HEADLINER, DOOR PANELS ARE ORIGINAL,NEW 15 INCHPANASPORT WHEELS AND TIRES. THIS CAR IS NOT THE PUREST BECAUSE OF THE FOLLOWING. IT HAS A COMPLETELY REBUILT 1982 SPIDER ENGINE WITH ELECTRONIC INJECTION, THE TRANS IS ALSO REBUILT FROM AN 1982 SPIDER AND THE REAR AXLE GEARS ARE OUT OF A 1982 SPIDER AUTO TRANS CAR. THE PAINT COLOR IS A PRETTY METALLIC BLUE, NOT THE ORIGINAL ALFA BLUE. BUT I GET ALOT OF THUMBS UP AND COMMENTS ON THE CAR , NEARLY EVERY PLACE I STOP TO SHOP. ASKING $10000 CAR RUNS STRONG, TRANS SHIFTS GREAT, THE LAST ALFA I OWNED WAS A GTV THAT I BOUGHT NEW WAS SOLD SOME TIME AGO. IF INTERSTED E-MAIL OR CALL BILL 626 3395396

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
OK to contact me about appearing in CL documentary series

Attachments

·
Registered
6,892 Posts
I remember that car for sale a while back. Seems like it was built by an Alfa mechanic as his daily driver. Seemed nicely done.....

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Hope he gets it. Then I'll only be losing .75 cents on the dollar I'm going to need to put into my Berlina :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts