Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Hello everyone,
I am a student at the academy of art university over in san francisco. Since the early 90's when I came to the US I have always been a big fan of the 69 gtv. But just recently I spent a long time analizing the 68 stradale. I fell in love with the car's lines. They are so unified. Anyways, I ended up doing a rendering of it. Feel free to look at me and my wife's site www.romalisa.com for other artwork.
Roman

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you for that compliment! You encouraged me to keep working on this stuff.
By the way that list of cars,Im sorry to sound ingorant but did you want me to do renderings of those? I would love to do that. Let me know [email protected] or through this forum.
Roman
37 packard

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
Roman, what type of markers are you using?

I do a lot of line drawing, haven't made the plunge into colours yet but you might have inspired me.

That's not a list of what I want you to draw - just my signature!

·
Registered
692 Posts
Nice work Roman. we have had a thread going on alfa art in the past, I am going to try to dig it up and insert it so that you can see.

Let's see some more alfa images

You got a GTV?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Roman, what type of markers are you using?

I do a lot of line drawing, haven't made the plunge into colours yet but you might have inspired me.

That's not a list of what I want you to draw - just my signature!
I love to use copic markers. But they are pricy. So the other types are AD markets, Letraset, and Prismacolor markers. My teacher always said 'you'll never get better until you take the cap off the marker.'

·
Registered
692 Posts
I meant a drawing! I find some real respect for Mr. Bertone when trying to draw his lines. If you click on my user profile, you can dig up some of my previous posts that show my renderings of alfas. Romalisa - I guess the name just kind of fit for you two, sweet.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I meant a drawing! I find some real respect for Mr. Bertone when trying to draw his lines. If you click on my user profile, you can dig up some of my previous posts that show my renderings of alfas. Romalisa - I guess the name just kind of fit for you two, sweet.
Oh..woops sorry for the misunderstanding. Actually I have not drawn it yet. Because the fall semester is about to start I will only be able to do one rendering. I cant decide between the GTV or the Competizione. Will update.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
New rendering

By the way here is a rendering that I have just sent to a client. If there is anyone who is interested in me doing some artwork for them let me know. Maybe include some reference photos.

·
Registered
7,392 Posts
that looks like a citroen - nice.

·
Registered
7,392 Posts
is that off a ford?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yeah its a 66 c/k10 chevy. It is actually my wifes favorite automobile. I wonder what an alfa truch would be like?

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
GTV designed by Guigiaro while employed at Bertone.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts