Alfa Romeo Forums banner

Alfa 8C

For Sale 
3K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  randyleepublic 
#1 ·
Alfa 8C for sale at MSRP. Alfa red. US Spec.

Bose premium sound
Aluminum color calipers
Car cover
Luggage set
Metallic paint
Status battery
Twisted full-grain leather trim
Leather headlining

Serious parties, please send me a private message with your email address and I'll send you more information.

Thanks

#3 ·
They still have one in San Rafael too. Where are the real Alfisiti!!!????!!!!

:D

#6 ·
"Achievement of your happiness is the only moral purpose of your life." - Ayn Rand
(That's why she drove an Alfa and then bought a Ferrari )

Note: Drove an Alfa, but did not own. Smart lady ;)

#9 ·
Where? Are you kidding? At Ferrari of San Francisco of course. BTW it's probably in Corte Madera at the showroom. (They have the showroom in Corte Madera and the service and parts department in San Rafael which is where I saw it a couple weeks ago.) Anyway you can look on their website and see that the car is stilll available. It's gorgeous, and if you have the sack, I'd imagine you could demand a test drive. Come correct though, or you'll regret it. (I don't mean you need the stupid money those cars sell for - I mean you just have the con the sales guy into thinking you have it. :D )

#10 ·
--I mean you just have the con the sales guy into thinking you have it. :D )--

Is that like sort of in the movie "Scent of a Women" where Pacino smozzes the Ferrari sales guy in letting him and O'Donnell drive test drive the car? Ok Ok he gave him a couple of grand,....but for a test drive in a 8C hmmmmmmmm:):):)

#11 ·
You don't need a couple of grand. You need the image of a couple of million loose change. Those guys are pathetically desperate. They want to believe - just give em enough to hang their hat on. :D

I know that they're desperate 'cause they talked to me!

I'm going to have to watch that movie now. Always sounded like something from the lifetime channel to me, but the Ferrari scene sounds like fun...

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.