Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Admin
4,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Filed under: Euro, Alfa Romeo
Add one sexy starlet of cinema and one curvy Italian sports car, mix vigorously, and you've got a recipe for the hottest combo since Tango and Cash (yeah, I said it). The duo of Scarlett Johansson and the Alfa Romeo 8C have been voted the perfect car and passenger of our dreams in a poll conducted by the car show MPH '07 and the 4Car website. It's a great question, one we've pondered among friends and for which we've come up with various answers, but this poll pretty much nails it for us. The winning team of actress and Alfa beat out some stiff competition to take the title, including Jessica Alba, who narrowly missed the top spot for perfect passenger with 22% of the vote to Johansson's 23%. The Alfa, however, was a clear favorite with 30% of the vote, compared to the runner-up for perfect car, the Bugatti Veyron with only 13% of the vote.

Click after the jump to see the full list of runner ups to Ms. Johansson and Mr. 8c., as well as the list of Perfect Male Passengers.

[Source: 4car.co.uk]Continue reading Alfa 8C + Scarlett Johansson = voters dream drive

Permalink | Email this | Comments

More...

·
Registered
432 Posts
Scarlett Johansson already is one of my dream rides. I could care less if she comes with an 8C or not.

·
Registered
3,267 Posts
I'm thinking there was some pretty stiff competition in this poll.

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
I'll take a one of those. Either, or, both doesn't matter. On second thought, I have the Alfa, I don't have a movie star.

Will

1 - 9 of 9 Posts