Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
2018 Giulia Veloce Q4, 2004 GT 3,2, 1991 75 TS, 1987 75 2,0 carb, 1985 GTV6 3,0
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I`m new here, so this is my very first post (hope I get it right). For several years I hav had a problem With my -91 75 TS; it starts every time when Cold, but somtimes it wouldn`t start on the startermotor when hot (it turns like it should, exellent battery). Just push it and it runs at once! In the beginning it was month between every time the problem occured. But as time got by this happened more and more often. At the end every time I tried after the first start. I changed both petrol pumps, airflow-meter, fuelpressure valve, motronic brain, bypassed the ignition switch etc. etc, but nothing worked out.

But I think I have solved the problem! And if someone had said to me " Guess a hundred reasons" I never had thought of this: It was one of the rotors that had too high resistance! After changing that the lovley car starts every time!!

Anyone tell me how this is possible With two totally separated ignition-systems?

·
Premium Member
561 Posts
Hi there, welcome, you might be better served posting this over in the Milano/75 forum, probably gets more traffic. You are totally invited to post some pictures of your car right here though. We like pictures.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts