Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, I recently watched a YouTube clip with a Montreal with campagnolo Ragno wheels and fell in love with them, if anyone has a set they would sell let me know
Thanks

·
Registered
968 Posts
Hi 105 Montreal,
I have a set that I will be offering for sale soon.
They are a set of four original 14x7", with 8 ribs 4x108 with an offset of 2.
They have the Campagnolo turquoise centre caps.
There are no tyres on the rims
There doesn't seem to be any mechanical damage on them.
The primer sealer is intact, but the outer silver paint has come off on some parts of the wheels.
Regards Steve
Correction: 4x114.3mm or 4x4.5"

·
Premium Member
4,730 Posts
I thought all the Dino rims Fiat and Ferrari were 5 lugs and knock offs.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi 105 Montreal,
I have a set that I will be offering for sale soon.
They are a set of four original 14x7", with 8 ribs 4x108 with an offset of zero.
They have the Campagnolo turquoise centre caps.
There are no tyres on the rims
There doesn't seem to be any mechanical damage on them.
The primer sealer is intact, but the outer silver paint has come off on some parts of the wheels.
Regards Steve
Sounds perfect, thanks Steve, what price were you thinking?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
There is an orange Montreal on u-tube which is showing 5 stud wheels and the wheels have 10 ribs.
Yeah I noticed them as 5 stud,but I prefer the 8 as I have a set on my lancia Fulvia
Thanks Steve, what price were you thinking?

·
Registered
3,991 Posts
It would be interesting to see the wheels 'Steve105' has. 4x108 is the correct bolt pattern for a stock Montreal. I don't know if the zero offset wheels would work or require spacers or adapters. The stock offset for the Montreal wheel was +25 mm. Now that I think about it, you can probably use an adapter to go from 4x108 to the 5x??? of the Campy Dino wheel.

I Googled 'Campagnolo Ragno' and despite owning one for a 246GTS chairs and flares car and found that Campy made that wheel in many configurations for a lot of European cars. I never even knew it had a name.

Mark

·
Registered
968 Posts
One of the rims has raised CAMPAGNOLO letters as seen in the photo.
I checked the offset it is listed on the face of the wheels as OFFSET 2 on all 4 wheels
Regards Steve

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hi Steve, if your able to stack them on top of each other with cardboard wrapped around them and taped up, I will get them picked up by DHL
I’ll pay you $3000 for them and it will be a stress free sale, thanks

·
Registered
968 Posts
Hi Joseph,
I must apologise I thought they were 108mm, sorry they are actually 4x114.3mm i.e. 4x4.5".
I had them for over 15 years so forgot I purchased some 4x114.3mm spacers to convert to 108mm.
Okay if you don't want them now.
Regards Steve

·
Registered
968 Posts
Hi Joseph,
I have not tried them on a Montreal as I was planning on using them on a GTAm replica.
Regards Steve

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hi Joseph,
I must apologise I thought they were 108mm, sorry they are actually 4x114.3mm i.e. 4x4.5".
I had them for over 15 years so forgot I purchased some 4x114.3mm spacers to convert to 108mm.
Okay if you don't want them now.
Regards Steve
Ok, we’re they from a lancia and you had a adapter made to suit 4x108?

·
Registered
968 Posts
Hi Joseph,
I've found and will include the 20mm 114.3 to 108 converters and will stick to the same price $3000 AUD.
The wheels have an offset of 2. By then using the 20mm converter the offset will change ?
Do your own checks with the offset calculations to see if the wheels suit you.
I've listed them for others to consider as well, get back to me if you are still interested.
The wheels are 14x7"
Regards Steve

1 - 19 of 19 Posts