Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The one available in Italy appears to be the correct item. Unfortunately when I I looked at EBAY US it wasn't listed. Apparently, it was listed on EBAY.IT and it didn't cary over to the US listing. I'll check it out . Thanks so much for sending it on to me.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I just checked my parts book and the cam cover shown is for the Sprint and Spyder and not the Berlina. The Berlina cam cover doesn't have the indents in them for the hose that passes over the cam cover to the air cleaner housing from the air filter housing. The Berlina is completely smooth. IO guess I will still have to keep looking and keep my fingers crossed that something might turn up. Again, thanks to everyone trying to help me find the part.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
As much as I want the Berlina cover, I am not prepared to go that route right now. Perhaps, in the future, if nothing turns up I might do just that but be aware that trying to weld aluminum that has absorbed a lot of oil, such at the cam cover from a 2600 engine, requires a lot of work to get the oil out so that the weld will be successful.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.