Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear Friends,

I just lazer cut flywheel bolt locking lugs from 1mm thick stainless steel sheet for my engine. I have some spare. Does anyone need any? I can put a set in an envelope and mail.

Have a good day.

·
Premium Member
1961 Alfa Romeo Giulietta Spider
109 Posts
Dear Friends,

I just lazer cut flywheel bolt locking lugs from 1mm thick stainless steel sheet for my engine. I have some spare. Does anyone need any? I can put a set in an envelope and mail.

Have a good day.
Any chance to get a copy of the gcode file? :)

·
Premium Member
6,171 Posts
If we could get the template, I know a guy with a water jet that could cut em out

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
If we could get the template, I know a guy with a water jet that could cut em out
I can send you the drawing in SolidWorks or .drw and .dxf format. But no responsibilities as I had to draw it from scratch as I had no sample.

·
Premium Member
6,171 Posts
I can send you the drawing in SolidWorks or .drw and .dxf format. But no responsibilities as I had to draw it from scratch as I had no sample.
Amzi, please send both formats to me ; I'll PM you

thanks bob

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Came yesterday ......... beautiful job, better quality than the factory ones.
Carl
I was loosing my hope. This was "Airmail"! I have used them. Although I did not, the the length of the lugs can be cut a mm or 2. They overlap. If you bend them in a row, there is no need. They are a little hard to bend than standard steel.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts