Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Wondering if anyone out there in the Alfa BB has a spare Alfa 1750 engine or knows someone with 1750 engine that they are not using. I would also like to purchase a complete engine including the head. Let me know what you have and where you are located. Hoping to find a low mileage engine in Pacific West Coast

·
Registered
3 Posts
1750 engine

Wondering if anyone out there in the Alfa BB has a spare Alfa 1750 engine or knows someone with 1750 engine that they are not using. I would also like to purchase a complete engine including the head. Let me know what you have and where you are located.
I have an engine that was removed from a Berlina 1969 it is fuel injected,but the injecter pump is out. The engine has 85,000 miles on it. I also have the trans. Thanks.

·
Registered
30 Posts
1750 engine

i have a spare 1750 engine in a 71 spyder. we ran a compression test and oil pressure test. both were good. call me at 714-841-1249 in so, calif.

·
Premium Member
22,186 Posts
If the above guys aren't interested in your area code 714 engine, I am. Looking to drop one into a 65 Giulia TI. What are the compression and oil pressure numbers? Would also like to know price, which you can PM if you don't want to make public. I'm in area code 510, NorCal. Thanks a lot.
Andrew

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
I have a spare 1750 motor!!!
I have a good 1750cc Alfa Romeo engine from 1971.
I was planning to do a swap into my 1978 2-liter Spider but now I have bigger plans
The number on the engine is AR00551*07043.
RObert
Oregon

·
Premium Member
22,186 Posts
Rob, is yours testable/recently run? If so, got compression and oil pressure figures? Thanks
Andrew

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
It came out of a running vehicle that was smashed from the rear.

It has no trans or intake. Just oil pan to valve cover.

Not sure how you would test it.
Robert

1 - 8 of 8 Posts