Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to all friends Alfisti Americans, and of course to all those in the rest of the world. Since there was this beautiful international forum dedicated entirely to Alfa Romeo with a page reserved for all pictures of the beautiful Alfa 166 and their owners around the world seem right to open this new post, I sincerely hope that in many Alfista I then add in each of its 166 photographic images, as has been done in other posts on this forum, particularly for Alfa 164 which is not 'is simply the mother of the legendary 166, I wish everyone a good view, hope to see soon publish photos of your beautiful Alfa 166 spread throughout the world. Greetings from the magnificent Alfisti Italy by Salvatore.

P.S. I apologize for my English but since I can not speak and write well use the simultaneous translation of Google is the internet to make me understand you better friends Alfisti Americans and the rest of the world.

·
Premium Member
27,379 Posts
Nice looking 166! Thanks for posting pictures.

·
Registered
54 Posts
After my neighbour managet to hit it mine has to be painted. After get's back I'll post mine.

Btw - how did you manage to get 15 l/100 km in a JTD?!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hello Premek for me it is not hard that my Alfa Romeo 166 Series II 2.4 diesel do the 15 km / liter because it is not but a JTD is the latest version of the common-rail Multijet 20 valve 185 hp, the fuel consumption that see is a mix of city and highway when traveling on the highway at constant speed in sixth gear keeping within the speed limits prescribed by the Italian way my 166 JTDm 20v 130kmh can do the 17/18 km / l without any problems. Here are more images in these photos of another Alfa Romeo 166 this is the series of 1998 a friend of mine in Version 3.0 V6 24v Distinctive.

Soon I'll post the photos of the Alfa Romeo 166, Alfa aficionados of my other friends.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Silly me. It's km/l not l/100km :D This is nothing special. My avarage is 7,2 l/100 km, but reaching 6,3 is nothing unusual.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts