Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I'm looking for a decent Alfa 164 S or Q (or L, if the car was right, i.e. a manual). I have a moderate budget, and am hoping to find a decent driver-quality 164 that's mostly sorted and in good cosmetic shape. Ideally, the mileage should be between 70 and 140K but I'm certainly willing to consider higher mileage models in good condition at the right price. I'm based in Rhode Island, and can look at cars anywhere in New England or NYC/north Jersey. Beyond that, I'd possibly be willing to ship a car if the deal was right.

I'm an Alfa newbie, but I certainly intend to be a careful and diligent owner of one of these wonderful cars. Please feel free to get in touch if you're looking to sell, or if you have a tip about a good 164!

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
I have a 1994 164Q for sale. I'm located in Washington state. Running but needs fuel pump and filter replaced. Interior in nice condition. Asking $4000. Clean title. All original. All owners manuals and keys.
Since original poster is in the upper east coast and you are in Washington state and about 3000 miles apart, what's you're lowest for a Q that needs work to run correctly? If it's only a pump and filter why not install it? They are not that much.

·
1990 164QV Euro spec & 1991 168B
28,333 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a 1992 164s [email protected]

Daily driver, manual trans, 165,000 KM. Really throaty load sound.

Hello,

I'm looking for a decent Alfa 164 S or Q (or L, if the car was right, i.e. a manual). I have a moderate budget, and am hoping to find a decent driver-quality 164 that's mostly sorted and in good cosmetic shape. Ideally, the mileage should be between 70 and 140K but I'm certainly willing to consider higher mileage models in good condition at the right price. I'm based in Rhode Island, and can look at cars anywhere in New England or NYC/north Jersey. Beyond that, I'd possibly be willing to ship a car if the deal was right.

I'm an Alfa newbie, but I certainly intend to be a careful and diligent owner of one of these wonderful cars. Please feel free to get in touch if you're looking to sell, or if you have a tip about a good 164![/QUOTE]

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.