Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fellow Alfisti!!!

Greetings!! I am the artist for a graphic novel series titled "Red Bella". The story revolves around the life of a young Italian girl named Elena Rossalini who lives in present day Naples, Italy. Elena is a paralegal by day and a serial killer by night. The series records her exploits as she attempts to rid the world of evil criminals. The car she drives is also an Alfa 164S which, is portrayed very prominently throughout each book in the series.

I am arranging a photo shoot for the next issue of my graphic novel and am looking for any Alfa 164 owners in the Sacramento area, who would like to have their car featured in it. There will be a model who will portray Elena and a Ferrari on hand that will be in the shot as well. “Elena” and your Alfa 164 will be the prime focus of the pictures.

The pictures will be printed in the next issue of “Red Bella” which, is being distributed by a major comic book distribution company.

If you are interested, PM me or contact me at my email address below with a picture of your Alfa and we can discuss the particulars. Your car must be presentable and in running condition as well.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Cheers!

Bryant A.B.
Illustrator

Email: [email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
338 Posts
Good luck finding a volunteer - love your work!

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
Jason's (Alfissimo) white S on the Siena wheels would be the obvious lookalike?

-Alex

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
So a photo shoot you say............... Only thing is I dont have a white 164.

·
Premium Member
4,762 Posts
my Flat Stanley is in love. Good luck

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
Well I may have the car for you. I also have your old 164S at my shop now still missing the rack.

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
A guy named Omar bought your old car and I think he has the plate.

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
I have a really nice green 164L with only 18k miles on it.

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
I would love to take the Q4 out for a drive and photo shoot but I am kind of a a-double-s about people being near my car much less leaning on it posing for pix.:D

·
Premium Member
2,623 Posts
What... Italian girls aren't dangerous enough without making them serial killers? :p Yikes.

·
Premium Member
9,814 Posts
1 - 20 of 28 Posts