Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,681 Posts
actually, my dad was gonna look into it before summer. wouldn't that be a nice car to run in speedvision world challenge!?

we'd like to get something like that going in our shop cuz when alfa comes back in a little bit, it'd be easier to get factory help and possibly a factory team if we already have a car or two. lets just keep our fingers crossed.

·
Registered
2,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Speedvision World Challenge? nice series but the liability is too high. out of forty starters about 35 of them are bruised before the checkered flag is out. The other five don't finish because they're wrecked!

I am the sole proprietor and owner of Nizam Racing! Can't afford to have too many bent panels or suspension parts in a year ;)

I'll run one with the AROSC though.

Nizam

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
This car was prepared by Dawie De Villier, the guy responsible for the Glenwood GTV6 3.0 TT which won the one of the race series in South Africa. Has a stock 3.2 V6 with Haltech E11 EFI. Initially they got 245 bhp from the engine but with a unichip it went up to about 272 bhp. Not sure how much they gained with Haltech. Stock motor (blue printed), custom EFI and modified exhaust are allowed. No porting, cams etc.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts