Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
If anyone is interested in info on Alfa 155 or would like to have one imported from Europe I have done that before. I am available to answer any questions on availability, prices and door-to-door personalized shipping. Let me know if I can be of any assistance. Thank you.

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
If anyone is interested in info on Alfa 155 or would like to have one imported from Europe I have done that before. I am available to answer any questions on availability, prices and door-to-door personalized shipping. Let me know if I can be of any assistance. Thank you.
I'm not in a position to buy one now, but I've always thought a 155 Q4 would be a pretty cool import now that the wide-body 1995s are legal. The seem to fetch somewhere between $15-25k USD. How much on top of that would you expect for import costs?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Good evening nealric and thank you for your question.

The widebody Alfa Romeo 155s are really great cars. The Q4 does not need any introduction and as you know it is often referred as an Integrale in a night dress. Less brutal, more elegant, equally beautiful. You are also correct on the prices range.

As you might know transport prices can vary depending mostly on where the car is, its selling price and your exact address in the US (I made the assumption that US is your home). I would say to budget between $3,900 to $4,800 for a car delivered all free and clear to your doorstep.

What I personally do is to offer only all-inclusive door-to-door prices and services from Italy or anywher in Europe to the US. By doing so I avoid any surprise to the fine people I work with.

Pick-up of the car from dealer/seller to Italy or Europe to Port of Departure, Port of Departure charges, Cancellation from Italian vehicle registry PRA / Radiazione per esportazione, or other European vehicle registry if needed, Export Formalities & Clearance in Italy of European port of departure, Ocean Shipping via Genova/Brugge/Bremerhaven to nearest US Port, Marine Insurance for total loss and/or damage, Port of Arrival US Customs Clearance, Fees and all Entry Formalities, Customs Duty, EPA/DOT/ISF filing Processing Fee, ISF Bond and Customs Bond, and final trucking from arrival US Port with delivery directly to Customer's address in the US are all included.

If someone tells you they will ship your car for $900 get ready to pay for everything else outside actual ocean shipping. Just FYI trucking to a departure port usually starts at 375 EUR just to give you an idea.

If you need a more precise estimate, even in the future, do not hesitate to let me know. I'd be happy to help! Thank you again for your question, I hope this helps. Have a great rest of the evening.

Marco
XPECIAL MOTORS

·
Registered
544 Posts
Good evening nealric and thank you for your question.

The widebody Alfa Romeo 155s are really great cars. The Q4 does not need any introduction and as you know it is often referred as an Integrale in a night dress. Less brutal, more elegant, equally beautiful. You are also correct on the prices range.

As you might know transport prices can vary depending mostly on where the car is, its selling price and your exact address in the US (I made the assumption that US is your home). I would say to budget between $3,900 to $4,800 for a car delivered all free and clear to your doorstep.

What I personally do is to offer only all-inclusive door-to-door prices and services from Italy or anywher in Europe to the US. By doing so I avoid any surprise to the fine people I work with.

Pick-up of the car from dealer/seller to Italy or Europe to Port of Departure, Port of Departure charges, Cancellation from Italian vehicle registry PRA / Radiazione per esportazione, or other European vehicle registry if needed, Export Formalities & Clearance in Italy of European port of departure, Ocean Shipping via Genova/Brugge/Bremerhaven to nearest US Port, Marine Insurance for total loss and/or damage, Port of Arrival US Customs Clearance, Fees and all Entry Formalities, Customs Duty, EPA/DOT/ISF filing Processing Fee, ISF Bond and Customs Bond, and final trucking from arrival US Port with delivery directly to Customer's address in the US are all included.

If someone tells you they will ship your car for $900 get ready to pay for everything else outside actual ocean shipping. Just FYI trucking to a departure port usually starts at 375 EUR just to give you an idea.

If you need a more precise estimate, even in the future, do not hesitate to let me know. I'd be happy to help! Thank you again for your question, I hope this helps. Have a great rest of the evening.

Marco
XPECIAL MOTORS
What about a 1996 GTV? I would imagine you could find them as well.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Absolutely therealguy419 At this time the Model Year 1995 is the youngest eligible for import in the USA under the 25-year-old NHTSA Exemption import law. If you are interested in a 1996 Alfa GTV it can be sourced, inspected, purchased, serviced and stored for you until it becomes eligible for import next year. Let me know if there is anything specific you are interested in. I am available for any questions you might have. Thank you!

Marco
XPECIAL MOTORS

1 - 9 of 9 Posts