Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Alfa Romeo 116 Alfetta GT and GTV Spoilers, Flares, Guards, and Panels Available .
I'm located in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, and have been making Fibreglass, Kevlar, and Carbon Fibre Spoilers, Wings, and Body Kits for 25 Years, for V8 Supercars, Group A, Sports Sedans, NASCARS, Club Cars, and Road Cars, and can now offer the Following Parts from my 116 Race Cars for Sale.
Alfa Romeo 116 Alfetta GT - GTV Steel Bumper One Piece Front Spoiler with Front Splitter Lip, Custom Made to fit based off the Alfa 116 GT 2 Piece Factory Front Spoilers, but Lowerer 50mm, Splitter Lip Added, and One Piece.
Also have Optional Raised Undertray running from the Front of the Wheel Arches to the Front of the Spoilers Splitter Lip.
These Spoilers and Splitter Undertrays help with the Cars Turn-In through Fast Sweepers, helping to Reduce the Cars Understeer.
Attatches and Mounts the Same Way and in the Same Position as the Alfa Romeo Factory 116 GT - GTV Steel Bumper 2 Piece Front Spoilers do.
Using this Spoiler and Undertray at Phillip Island Grand Prix Circuit, Phillip Island, Victoria, Australia, on my GTV helped Reduce Lap Times by close to 1.5 Seconds per Lap !
Pics of the Front Spoiler and Raised Undertray in use on my Bronze 116 1978 2.0 Litre GTV ( not the easiest to see as was Black ) and the Production Moulds are attatched below to show better what the Parts look like.
Alfa Romeo GT-GTV 116 GP Sportscars Front Race Spoiler with Splitter and Undertray Drawing.jpg

Alfa Romeo GTV 116 Bronze GP Sportscars Alfa Club 96 Winton.jpg

Alfa Romeo GTV 116 Bronze GP Sportscars Alfa Club 96 Winton Front.jpg

Compressed Pic Alfa GTV 1.6-2.0 Front Spoiler and Raised Undertray Moulds 001.jpg

Compressed Pic Alfa GTV 1.6-2.0 Front Spoiler and Raised Undertray Moulds 002.jpg
Prices are:
Australia $350.00 Front One Piece Spoiler with Splitter Lip.
Australia $220.00 Front Spoiler Raised Undertray.
If you are interested in making an Order or getting more Details, Please Send me a Private Message with your Contact Email Address and Details, and I'll return your Email asap.
Can Pack and Send for Interstate and Overseas Customers if the Freight is Arranged and Paid for by the Purchaser.

·
Registered
390 Posts
Hi, i mentioned a while ago about making a fibreglass gtv6 bonnet, is this still a possiblility?
thanks, Brad

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Alfa Romeo 116 GTV Sports Sedan Panels available:
Rear Standard Hatch Outer Skin - Not as in pics below - Standard with No Rear Integrated Spoiler.
Sandown500PitsJohnGearboxPreHolingerCrop700w[1].jpeg
Rear Quarter Panels with Rear Flares Moulded in - LHS and RHS.
Compressed Alfa Romeo 116 GT Race Sports SedanPick-up - Home 11-11-2010 010.jpg
Rear Widened Steel Style Bumper - No Bumper Over Riders - Same as pic.

Attachments

·
Registered
110 Posts
Alfa Romeo 116 GTV Sports Sedan Panels available:
Rear Standard Hatch Outer Skin - Not as in pics below - Standard with No Rear Integrated Spoiler.
View attachment 193157
Rear Quarter Panels with Rear Flares Moulded in - LHS and RHS.
View attachment 193158
Rear Widened Steel Style Bumper - No Bumper Over Riders - Same as pic.
Wish I'd have seen these 2 years ago when my '6' was having it's metalwork done :( :p

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi...
Nice to see someone on home soil offering a fender kit for the alfetta...
Couple of questions though;
- does it suit the 83 model alfetta's
- what does the kit comprise of?
- whats it gonna hurt $$$

The red alfetta pictured is that a 'nearing completion' kit of yours?

cheers.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi EBELGTV, the Red Sports Sedan Parts you refer to in the Red photos are for a Racing Sports Sedan, with the Guards being too wide for the Road Cars, so I'd need to know if you were looking for a Race Car or Road Car Application.

Does fit 116 GTV cars, so the 1983 Model would be ok, but the Parts are all Hand Laid Fibreglass, or Composite, and for example with the Rear Guards, would require a few cm's of original Bodywork to be attached to, so in thisw case, around the Door Opening - Rear Quarter Window Base - Rear C Pillar - Rear Tail Light Quarter Side of Guard - Underside would need Brackets made up to attach.

Rear Bumper uses the Same Original Bumper Bar Bracket Mounting Points.

Rear Hatch is a Single Skin Replica of the Original Hatch so would need Perspex or Lexan Window and to be either DZUS Fastened or some other Fixing Method.

Door Skins are the Same as Original with no Mouldings.

Hope this helps.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Alfa Romeo 116 Alfetta GT and GTV Spoilers, Flares, Guards, and Panels Available .
I'm located in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, and have been making Fibreglass, Kevlar, and Carbon Fibre Spoilers, Wings, and Body Kits for 25 Years, for V8 Supercars, Group A, Sports Sedans, NASCARS, Club Cars, and Road Cars, and can now offer the Following Parts from my 116 Race Cars for Sale.
Alfa Romeo 116 Alfetta GT - GTV Steel Bumper One Piece Front Spoiler with Front Splitter Lip, Custom Made to fit based off the Alfa 116 GT 2 Piece Factory Front Spoilers, but Lowerer 50mm, Splitter Lip Added, and One Piece.
Also have Optional Raised Undertray running from the Front of the Wheel Arches to the Front of the Spoilers Splitter Lip.
These Spoilers and Splitter Undertrays help with the Cars Turn-In through Fast Sweepers, helping to Reduce the Cars Understeer.
Attatches and Mounts the Same Way and in the Same Position as the Alfa Romeo Factory 116 GT - GTV Steel Bumper 2 Piece Front Spoilers do.
Using this Spoiler and Undertray at Phillip Island Grand Prix Circuit, Phillip Island, Victoria, Australia, on my GTV helped Reduce Lap Times by close to 1.5 Seconds per Lap !
Pics of the Front Spoiler and Raised Undertray in use on my Bronze 116 1978 2.0 Litre GTV ( not the easiest to see as was Black ) and the Production Moulds are attatched below to show better what the Parts look like.
View attachment 192911

View attachment 192912

View attachment 192913

View attachment 192914

View attachment 192915
Prices are:
Australia $350.00 Front One Piece Spoiler with Splitter Lip.
Australia $220.00 Front Spoiler Raised Undertray.
If you are interested in making an Order or getting more Details, Please Send me a Private Message with your Contact Email Address and Details, and I'll return your Email asap.
Can Pack and Send for Interstate and Overseas Customers if the Freight is Arranged and Paid for by the Purchaser.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi Carbon 8 I have a 116 Alfa Sports sedan withy a serpent body kit
am wanting to improve my front end could you do a one piece nose with everything and we could just lift it off?
Can you send me your phone number and I will flick you pics of my car and front end.
cheers Andrew

1 - 9 of 9 Posts