Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was meant for my giulia super, however other alfas made this project to be forgotten....
So, i'm selling
a) one complete set (front and rear ) of black door panels for many 105 gulia sedans. Panels are nos and in perfect-amazing condition. Price is $250 including shipping cost which is very high for the set.

B) one rare and very nice r/b kit for the dash cluster of the 105 giulia ti -giulia super . Kit consists of: A nos plastic panel , nos speedo+tacho and some inside gauges, too. All are nos in amazing condition. Price for the set is $230 including shipping cost which is not so cheep considering the big package

c) one original nos, rear trunk thick rubber mat, i guess for all 105 giulia sedan. Very rare rubber has the alfa logo of course . Rubber mat is in perfect- amazing condition, still smells...price is $99 including shipping cost, this is also a heavy item.
Send me a pm in case of any interest.
Have also some other nos parts will come after.

Attachments

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi Andrew, do you mean for the front left-right giulia front grilles? sold pretty soon to veloce 430, sorry. Oh, I know for the shipping cost...these days are really expensive. My price for both grilles(NOS!) was $100 including shipping cost, which means I sold these actually for free! I really decited to sell some nos parts here and sharing with alfabb friends, since I used to buy , buy and buy nos parts all these years and having them staying around without any near future project. What the heck, anyway...from my heart: I dont understand why such things must cost us a fortune, a tiny alfa clip for $25 etc? I own 3 alfas and till now I've spent over $30.000 for these **** nos parts and still dont have an alfa to drive, this is crazy...Starting being jealous for some guys own alfas not in perfect shape but they DRIVE their cars...

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
Hi Kostas-

Just wanted to let you know the Super trunk mat and washer hooks arrived today, and they look perfect. Thanks!

-Jason

1 - 8 of 8 Posts