Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Push hard and live
10,196 Posts
Franco,

You may remember that I received a pair of these from Afra. I ordered the two hood trim pieces by Alfa part number, but Afra sent the two pieces you have pictured. They had originally said they could not provide these. So, I recommend you contact them, as perhaps they now realize that they can provide them.

Rgds,
Don

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Which style do you want?

Franco, there are at least three different versions of these pieces. My preference is the one with studs for nuts affixed. They, however, are NOT stainless steel, but chromed pot metal. The ones you show need flat plates welded to screws, but are stainless steel. The third kind have a single stud welded on the very outside of the curve. I've got sets of all three. What else are you looking for? I just bought the two liter sprint car that was shown at the Brussels show in 1961, AR10205*00019 (engine AR 00205*00008) and the interior is in bad shape. Have you any lead on an interior. I suspect a 2600 interior would go right in. Remember when you needed an early spider engine and I coveted your 2300 but the shipping was so expensive. It's a long way to Seattle or from here to there. Jay

1 - 3 of 3 Posts