Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Almost brand new and recently taken off a newly-acquired Alfa, I offer these Sachs air shock absorbers for less than one-half of their new price. Fit all from 1966 through 1974 GT, Spider and Berlina vehicles. $55 the set of two plus your choice of shipping. Why pay $90 each? Thanks.

·
Registered
6,892 Posts
Hey, they will fit my 1974 GT AND Berlina !!
Better snap up these rare items !!

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Rear Shock Absorbers for 105 and 115 series cars F.S.

These are the shock absorbers sold by well-known and successful Alfa Romeo parts suppliers in America. Made by Sachs in Germany and found as an alternative to even more expensive Koni products. Air is encapsulated inside the cylinders whose volume cannot be adjusted.

·
Registered
6,892 Posts
C'mon.....
you can tell us the name on these shocks and the "well-known and successful Alfa Romeo parts suppliers in America"
No need to be shy....

·
Premium Member
22,250 Posts
Sound like gas shocks to me; "air" to me implies that you can adjust them with an air hose, like on hotrods to adjust the rear rake.
I'll pass, thanks. Randy, go for it!
Andrew

·
Registered
6,892 Posts
Naw....
I was wishing for the 'air shocks'
Gotta do some offroading in the Giulia.
Althou, if they are the Bilsteins they will raise an Alfa quite a bit ;^)

·
Registered
570 Posts
You must want a pair of Gabriel Highjackers then :D

Naw....
I was wishing for the 'air shocks'
Gotta do some offroading in the Giulia.
Althou, if they are the Bilsteins they will raise an Alfa quite a bit ;^)

·
Certified Oldschooler
7,041 Posts
Bilstein B6 Sports raised my front by 1/2". Just what I needed in this case, and no nose dive anymore in compression bumps. Why the mystery on the vendor. I thought Sachs was Sachs, no mystery there unless they make shocks for others. A model number might help folks decide. B

PS: were they too stiff for a street car?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts