Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
there are two common afm's which are applicable to the gtv6 and/or milano. the first seems to be the 0 280 202 010 and then there is one which ends in 013.they where for the 2.5.there is one which ends in 108 and is indicated for the 3.0.i have seen replies on the interchange of all these numbers and they all seem to work wherever you put then no matter.just to make i tighter or looser spring in its' standard form is unacceptable to the logic as for a different number indication.the altitude sensor is an addition for the 84 model of the l-jet.perhaps the 013 takes that as a factor? anyone out there know what perimeter change was made and if it is consequential?

·
Premium Member
2,625 Posts
As far as I'm concerned they are exactly the same box. The setup is different, that's it! I've been testing 6 AFM's for a friend, both from 3L and 2.5L. There is some difference, but VERY LITTLE. I'm sure many of these AFM's have been messed with that we all have in our car to increase this performance. So the numbers don't matter at this point. In addition these units are 25+ years old.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts