Alfa Romeo Forums banner

Agusti Vilella

2K views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  alfa2go 
#1 ·
Hi! I am looking for Agusti Vilella in Cambrils, Spain. Will appreciate any phone number because he is not responding e-mails.
Thank you!

#4 ·
Yes JP, he is a nice guy that provided guidance and parts during my resto. Hannelore, thank you for the PM. I will call him tomorrow morning.

#6 ·
I called him today in Cambrils and he is doing fine! It seems he was in a trip w/o any access to e-mails. Thank you all for the help.

#7 ·
I just thought I needed to add a buyer warning to this thread. I had ALOT of problems getting the engine parts I bought off Agusti. He was easy to communicate with until after he received my money. Then it was silence... He said he had shipped my parts and when they didn't arrive I tried to contact him but no reply. A fellow BB member was able to get a hold of him and I found out the parts were still in his garage and he was having trouble shipping them. I always give people the benefit of the doubt so I arranged shipping from my end. So I did get my parts in the end (6 months later) but Agusti still owes me 200 euro that he was paid to organise the freight. Radio silence again... I have tried for months now and still no reply. Nobody likes to lose money, and I thought he was a stand up member of the the Alfa Montreal community. I will not be dealing with him again. Though I will continue to pester him through whatever channel I can to try and get my money back for however many years it takes! Might even knock on his door if I ever get over that way!

#8 ·
Hi Derek, as I told you in a PM I had similar problems in 2014 when I first started the thread. After about a year I got my money back because the parts were never sent.

#9 ·
Yes Edgar, I guess I was lucky to at least get my parts eventually after some pushing from someone that knew him, but just didn't get the money back I had sent for freight. I don't like people that can't keep their promises...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.