Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright, so, after no luck on finding aftermarket headers for my '75 2L Alfetta GT. I thought I would turn to the board to see if anyone has any laying around or if anyone knows where I could find?

I would prefer to have "aftermarket" than have someone custom make them for me but I guess if that's what I have to do...

I finally got stock off and found a split down the middle. I no loner need to smog so ALL smog stuff is off and car was once a track car and probably will be a street/track car...

Thanks for an help in advance!

·
Registered
598 Posts
Try Performatec online they should have CSC headers available. If not I have Shankle upper headers, but the lower section would need to be fabricated.

·
Registered
598 Posts
I'll get some by this weekend and send to your email.

·
Premium Member
1,665 Posts
I might have a set of old Prototype Engineering 4 into 1 headers available. When I worked at Prototype, they were worh a few HP over our best GTA set up. Ward and Deane basically copied them for a 105 chassis and they work really well. I have a set of the W&D headers on my Duetto EP race car. I know where the headers are but need to locate the collector. I will get a picture this week.

·
Premium Member
1,665 Posts
Here is a picture of the headers. They were bead blasted and painted with Hi Temp paint. I have not had time to locate the collector yet. Hopefully, tomorrow.

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts