Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am in need of 1 good used 2L Motronic AE piston relatively quickly. I would consider a set if the price is right. Let me know if you can help.

·
Registered
304 Posts
piston

I am in need of 1 good used 2L Motronic AE piston relatively quickly. I would consider a set if the price is right. Let me know if you can help.
i have a set of 4 motronic 10: 1 pistons in a 1993 spider veloce block, if your interested,
i could remove the pistons $160 for the set of 4,or 50 each for one or two,
please email me [email protected]

·
Premium Member
844 Posts
What is your location? You should list it.

Motronic is the 10.4 to 1 piston right?

You should post a picture of one of the pistons you have.

I have at least two 2L pistons. One with a big dome the other a smaller dome.

Bye

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'd tell everyone I'm in North Liberty Iowa, but only the post office knows where that is!

Motronic pistons are 10:1 and look like this:
http://i1247.photobucket.com/albums/gg638/Eman9111/CID__CEF27E4B912FE54EAC321B029929F2DBiowa-city.jpg
The flat top portion of the piston measures about 31mm across the pockets I am specifically looking for AE pistons (their logo should be found on the inside of the skirt. I am looking for GOOD used pistons with no scuffs or scratches on the skirts, pitting, corrosion, etc. Please clean up your best one and send me a picture.

Thanks
-John

·
Premium Member
21,714 Posts
I can see if I have a whole set, but I don't have just one to sell, if that's the only way you want to buy.
Andrew

1 - 9 of 9 Posts