Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys,

so im debating buying a Alfa Romeo Milano tomarrow, all i know is it runs, has a mint interior/good exterior. and has 50k miles or less on it.

dont know anything about these cars, its a 1987 milano. is it a fast car? also any body kits available for it?

any advice as to what i need to be looking for model wise would be appreciated!

also i can get it for 600-700 dollars which i dont think is overpaying

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
If you are looking for a cheap fast car to put a body kit on, i would look elsewhere. Body kits are available kinda, but they are expensive and not all that easy to get. If its driveable its probably worth $600, but keep in mind you will likely have to spend over half again that much right away to even make it safe to drive (timing belt, water pump, timing belt tensioner bearing, fuel line and clamps, coolant hoses, vacuum lines, etc). If you can work on it yourself though and don't mind spending a bit of money on it, its a great car if you want somethings thats pretty much a faster and more fun e30 bmw or mk2 volkswagen (as far as what it is like to drive).

·
Registered
2,269 Posts
Same advice I'd give you on any 6-700 dollar car. Go check it out. If it runs good and you like it. Buy it. Don't plan on keeping it long because it's probably got 150,000 miles and will soon behave like a baby sparrow chirping incessantly to be fed by momma (your wallet).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts