Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
you will get a problem with the pictures in the database in some months/years.
check out the hack to make a upload in a folder, not in the database. we have had some trouble at alfa-forum.com who use also vbb.

Regards
André

·
Admin
4,862 Posts
André,

Thanks for the advice! I'm glad to have your expertise here since I know you guys have been thru everything already regarding the vBulletin software. I'd also like to say that www.alfisti.net is an awesome site. So far we only have like 10mb in our db. I'm sure that once we get up there we might have some problems with images. Do you know the exact name of the hack? I've also been looking for a hack that will allow posters to add multiple images in one post.

Regards,

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you for the "flowers" :) But the english section of alfisti.net is very puny... But we work on it (hard to find good translator with time for such a job).

I don´t know the hack but if you search in the vbulletin board you will find a lot :) you can also search at:
http://www.vbulletintemplates.com
If tryed the hack but he don´t work so I´am waiting for the update to V3 there you can upload into a folder without a hack. And a lot of new other stuff :)

Kind Regards
André

1 - 3 of 3 Posts