Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In looking over pictures on this forum, it appears that most people have a rear spoiler with the ears lining up well with the main portion. Not so in my case!! The main portion (that portion that is on the trunk) does not appear to be adjustable in any way. The two ear pieces MAY adjust in some way, but I am not sure just how. Can anyone shed any information on how to adjust the rear spoiler? It is the hard plastic type and not the rubber type.

Thanks for any tips,
Dean

·
Registered
464 Posts
My '86 Spider has the same problem; it's on my "list." However, at least in my case, the problem is that the whole trunk lid needs to be adjusted (not just the spoiler). Based on the shop manual, it appears the trunk lid is adjustable, but I don't see any way to adjust just the spoiler. If you need a copy of the pages from the manual on trunk lid adjustment, let me know.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Trunk lid adjustment

Thanks for the offer. I am about to get my Spider repainted and there is no telling if it will come home with the trunk lid properly adjusted or not. I would appreciate having that information.

My best,
Dean

1 - 3 of 3 Posts