Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I got 15 error messages that i can't post a parts wanted post! ...read it here cause it wont be under 'Alfa Parts Wanted':

"No SHOP will touch full-on retro of my '79 SPORT SEDAN until I have, if possible without traveling to Italia to pick brand new parts which are avail by the hundreds of thousand, in parts shops, in any city:
Front Windshield & gasket set,
Back window glass & gasket set,
4 new doors, or skins and assrt weather strip,
Hood release cbl,
badging,
LH & RH RR Fenders or qtr panels,
wiring loom e toto.

THANKS for any guffaws, comments or commenta e helpful direction/l'indicazione, I have real AR part numbers, Si.
john in grand rapids"

...Rant & a grazie, und a hat tip in thy general direction,

John

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
Lots of non-engineering types here seem to have no problem posting?

·
Premium Member
374 Posts
HTML? No

Hey John,
You're making this way too complicated. If you posted here, you can post in the parts for sale/wanted section, no special languages required, unless you want to try out your Italian. :)

Anyway, you might start sifting through some of the suppliers listed above in the supplier list. Maybe Europe? Also you might want to troll the Alfetta & GTV6 forum and try some BB searches. As you know, I'm more of a 105 series guy so I'm not an authoritative 116 info source, but I think some of the sheetmetal pieces you are talking about might be a little hard to come by. Maybe you can find someone parting a car out west where the tinworm hasn't been working overtime?

If you're interested, I know a guy down in TX who recently re-did his sedan, but I don't think he had to deal with that much rust. PM me for the name.

Is Mark going to help you get the work done? Might Roman be any help?

Now count to ten and start over. :)

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
CALMED DOWN now

Thanks Bob~

I've posted here dozens of time & have the WMARO page in forums...but site would not accpt post.

so Couldn't post my ad ...more frustrated with glaucoma prob more than anything.

Looking for shop to do work ~good luck to me.

HiHo/jg

1 - 4 of 4 Posts