Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
I bought a whole system for my 1966 XKE 2+2 from this mob. It is truly great. They were good to deal with and the packaging was secure and very protective.

From what I understand, the vendor found a warehouse full of NOS units. When these are gone, they're gone.

Peter

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Got my 74 GTV complete system today, arrived well packed, the system was cut to facilitate shipping, which at first bummed me out, but a great clamp to join the two pieces was included, as were all the bolts and gaskets. The real deal, brought me back to the early 70's when all the stuff was readily available, I am happy to have found one. No immediate plans to install it, but good property to own. Just my two cents!

·
Registered
104 Posts
Got my 74 GTV complete system today, arrived well packed, the system was cut to facilitate shipping, which at first bummed me out, but a great clamp to join the two pieces was included, as were all the bolts and gaskets. The real deal, brought me back to the early 70's when all the stuff was readily available, I am happy to have found one. No immediate plans to install it, but good property to own. Just my two cents!
I just got one myself for my 2L converted Giulia sedan. Good stuff.....I had one of these systems on my TR4 back in the day. Sweet sounding!

·
Registered
20 Posts
I'm new to Alfa so please excuse my ignorance.

There is a description on that webpage that says:

Abarth & C. ENDPIPE for Alfa Romeo 105-115 models with single 60 mm Abarth endresonator, incl. one bracket and round gasket, Price € 195,00 + shipping(on special demand only!) and this (and other pictures)

Will this fir my 1989 Spider Quadrifoglio?

And how do I order? Call or email?

Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
125 Posts

Abarth & C. ENDPIPE for Alfa Romeo 105-115 models with single 60 mm Abarth endresonator, incl. one bracket and round gasket, Price € 195,00 + shipping(on special demand only!) and this (and other pictures)

Thanks
I can't help on your fitment question but I had some clarifications to make before I bought my XKE pipes and I emailed the vendor for them.

He's Dutch so his English is better than most native speakers:). He's very helpful and straightforward in my experience. I ordered by email and paid by PayPal IIRC.

Peter

·
Premium Member
3,872 Posts

Thanks
No. It will not work on the 1971 and later Kamm Tail spiders

·
Premium Member
3,872 Posts
Rats.

I guess I will have to go with the ANSA.
I think Centerline has some straight pipe (no muffler) rear sections that will work with your car.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts