Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok guys i cant be the only one with this problem lol...see a car and even if ya dont get a good look at it...when you get home you HAVE to figure out what it is or you will go nuts!

anyway all i know for fact is that it was a BLACK zagato..as the BIG z's on the side and rear ..the other emblems were HUGE on it with one stretching the entire widthe of the rear of the car and the ones on the fenders were just insanely huge......kinda looked like a lancia but also looked like an alfa (fast back with a odd shaped rear side and hatch glass)...if it helps the zagato Z had writeing on the Z itself wich ive not been able to find a pic of either....

definatly 60s maybe early 70's

·
Registered
2,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
that body looks about right but i notice those cars have no fender emblems???...and the face is ALL WRONG as it had 4 small headlights like a gtv6(guessing euro vs usa)

·
Registered
3,267 Posts
hmm

"Zagato" is typically enscribed in the top horizontal part of the "Z".
Is that what you meant?

·
Registered
2,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
it actualy ran down the / thats what threw me big time....but the fender emblems that were on it make the "plaque" emblems on my gtv6 look small in comparison

·
Registered
3,964 Posts
that body looks about right but i notice those cars have no fender emblems???...and the face is ALL WRONG as it had 4 small headlights like a gtv6(guessing euro vs usa)
like this: Nuova pagina 1 ?

almost all Fulvia Sports have rectangular lamps, but some race versions had quads. the fender emblems are quite small; what you're describing would seem to be custom graphics.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts