Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Pulled due to seller's remorse. Try back next summer.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Ah, yes, seller's remorse. That happened to me as a potential buyer of a Giulia Super this past summer before I latched on to one in Europe recently and had it shipped over. I'd say that's a definite indication of just what exceptional cars these 105 series sedans are, plus the difficulty of finding another in top condition in combination with values escalating faster than coupes and spiders the last few years.

Gary

·
Registered
362 Posts
Understanding and Congratulations!!

I had the pleasure of seeing and driving this beautiful example of a well kept and loved original Berlina last Saturday and can only congratulate Jack on his decision to keep it!! I could not imagine selling an Alfa Romeo that i had had since day one for 39 years. Dang, its hard enough just letting parts or even junk go!!!

Hey, and now I have someone to join me on the first trip through the mountains next spring and hopefully more often than just that!!

Oh, and Gary, Richland WA can't be that far from Nelson/Castlegar/Trail? Maybe we can make a threesome some day, 2 Giulias and a Berlina, Prugne, Rosso Amaranto and Rosso Alfa?? How does April or May sound?
regards
Bob

·
Registered
183 Posts
Oh, and Gary, Richland WA can't be that far from Nelson/Castlegar/Trail? Maybe we can make a threesome some day, 2 Giulias and a Berlina, Prugne, Rosso Amaranto and Rosso Alfa?? How does April or May sound?
regards
Bob
Hi Bob,

Google Maps says it's just under a 6 hour drive from Richland to Nelson. So, sounds like an overnight trip if we met up in Canada or northern Washington. Didn't realize you were in eastern B.C--I've spent some time in the Republic, Curlew, Kettle Falls, Colville areas of WA, but not up over the border in that area. Kind of like everyone thinks that anyone who lives in Washington must be close to Seattle, I (wrongly) assumed that you'd be near Vancouver. Certainly we could get together next Spring after waking the Alfas from hibernation. It would make for some pretty pictures with those three cars on a scenic tour.

Best regards,
Gary

1 - 4 of 4 Posts