Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
These have been sitting in storage since the mid 90's. It is time to find them a new home. There are five wheels. They were pulled from a car that was rear ended. They have about 40K miles on four of them and zero miles on one that was the spare. I don't see any major dents on them. I am asking $250 (or a reasonable offer) for all five. The wheels are in Lincoln, NE. Keep in mind that shipping these will be around $125.

·
Premium Member
1986 Alfa Romeo GTV6
729 Posts
Tempted.
Did a shipping of some rims NJ to Cali with greyhound. Would you consider that?

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Tempted.
Did a shipping of some rims NJ to Cali with greyhound. Would you consider that?
Certainly, if you buy these, I will have 12 wheels that need to be shipped out next week. I would love to help the buyers. Let me figure out where is the greyhound station in Lincoln. I think I know where it is but it's been a while since I've been there.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well, there is no Greyhound drop off in Lincoln. I can bring the wheels to Omaha but the shipping charge is barely cheaper than UPS ground.

·
Premium Member
1986 Alfa Romeo GTV6
729 Posts
Weird. My buyer paid about $20 for a set of borbet type a NJ to Cali. Got there in less than a week.
Anyway if I find where to store them I will contact u again.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Still available.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
These are better off on someone's car instead of just sitting in my attic. Make me an offer.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts