Alfa Romeo Forums banner

21 - 40 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
7,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
I'd be happy to buy and build one and provide feedback

You are a prime candidate for integrity.. I'd like that .. If UPS cooperates i should be shipping all my orders by next wed. I think.. But they are holding up a key component. I stated this not sure it would work for MY car so I was a little thin upfront on materials and stock.. You are on!

·
Registered
5,599 Posts
You are a prime candidate for integrity.. I'd like that .. If UPS cooperates i should be shipping all my orders by next wed. I think.. But they are holding up a key component. I stated this not sure it would work for MY car so I was a little thin upfront on materials and stock.. You are on!
Roger that — let me know when ready!

·
Registered
7,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Oh local enough in Mass to avoid shipping haha!
I only deliver in Marstons Mills on the Dominos Pizza delivery route...Lee, Mass is totally out of the question and I am not part of Amazon Prime. Anyway I can arrange pick-up if you are going to the National Seashore 82F today with an off shore breeze

·
Registered
7,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
WOW !! 13 orders !!!! My wife's comment --- "you can't raise the price fast enough!" Thanks for all the good karma!

·
Registered
7,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
WEEKEND UPDATE: The interest is overwhelming THANK YOU ALL!!
I started this enterprise as a lark to fix my own OVS problem so I started with a scant amount of materials. All materials are USA sourced and availability is not been constricted by the virus.. I have enough primary raw goods to fill every order placed with one or two component exceptions.. You can't sell an assembly without all the parts. .So you ask.. WHAT IS THE PROBLEM? ANS: SHIPPING AND RECEIVING.. ask anyone on the street, not even Amazon Prime is NOT punctual these days and meet their promised deliveries.. UPS AND FEDEX are swamped. Rest assured, when I receive the goods the queue will dry up and all orders in will go out quickly. It will be as if Fenway Park opened the gates. everyone gets in like a river of humanity.. Trust me ..it is not a production delay...My wife hasn't got her yarn yet that was promised weeks ago. Life is complicated in the shipping business . The USPS has been the most reliable.

Test Market Status: The first two orders were shipped today ( Logan you got bumped to third... since you weren't going to tackle it right away..i hope you understand) JIM G is one of our esteemed contributors and he was right behind Logan for the first orders.. 1974SpiderinMont in CANADA is right with him on this test case.They should be reporting early findings next week.. PLEASE POST ON THIS THREAD ! Have a great summer day! Thanks

·
Registered
7,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
? Looking for 1 for a 73 GTV spica mine looks like the one pictured ?
Are you only selling for Spiders?
NO NOT JUST SPIDERS ONLY. They are the same part number for ALL 1750's a 2000 with SPICA ( Or if you want a SPICA conversion to Carbs....I don't know anything about that application but I have seen cars with that combination).. So that would be any car that has the attached OEM unit that is suspected of failure. If yours looks like the atta
IMG_6494.JPG
ched photo , you are in the correct shopping aisle.

·
Registered
7,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Retirement is either the beach or this and I hate sitting, sweating, and suntan lotion that gets all over the pages of my favorite novel.

·
Premium Member
1,208 Posts
Hi Rick,
Please put me down for 3 of them. I'm in no hurry, so whenever they are ready works for me.

Thanks, Mike

·
Registered
2,325 Posts
Rick:

I have two Alfas and want two. Put me down for two, please. I take it I just wait for you to tell me when to pay?
I tried one of those Chinese copies of the Lingenford one and it's as big as a coffee can. Figures, they were
made for turbo diesel trucks. I could probably use it for an air cleaner.

Thanks,
Stefano

·
Premium Member
1,235 Posts
Put me in queue for 1 as well pending your beta testers' outcome. Thanks!

21 - 40 of 89 Posts