Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi gang, John Knapp here in Round Rock. I just acquired a 71 GTV. I was on Ebay from the SA area. I normally play with Porsche's, but I'm now branching out to others.. lol I'll have a lot of questions, I'm not a "purest". I'll be bending ears on here, and on your site. (Your web page is a bit odd to navigate) and as soon as I know what direction I'm going with it, I'll join your Chapter officially.

Thanks...

Attachments

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I go there, but I do double duty, I have an 04 Mini Cooper S, and a 1967 Porsche 912. so this next month I'll be with the Porsche folks, but I will be by.
Thanks!

·
Registered
17 Posts
All are welcome. Expect some friendly ribbing if you drive a "P" car, I know I received plenty when I showed up in mine. Jealousy is a terrible thing. We usually get there around 8:30 AM. Look forward to meeting you.
EW

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
LOL, Sat I will be in Burnet, TX. I play with WWII warbirds. We have 4 planes out there. Sunday is Cars & Coffee, odds are I'll be in the 912 or the Mini. Now I will visit the Alfa folks, and the Mini folks, and the Porsche folks. Kind of sucks having to many cars at times. LOL
See y'all there.
John.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.