Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi gang, John Knapp here in Round Rock. I just acquired a 71 GTV. I was on Ebay from the SA area. I normally play with Porsche's, but I'm now branching out to others.. lol I'll have a lot of questions, I'm not a "purest". I'll be bending ears on here, and on your site. (Your web page is a bit odd to navigate) and as soon as I know what direction I'm going with it, I'll join your Chapter officially.

Thanks...

Attachments

·
Registered
17 Posts
Welcome

Welcome John. Our group usually has an informal gathering ("Coffee and Cars") the first Sat of each month at Mozart's in Austin (3826 Lake Austin Blvd.).
Hope to see you there.
EW

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I go there, but I do double duty, I have an 04 Mini Cooper S, and a 1967 Porsche 912. so this next month I'll be with the Porsche folks, but I will be by.
Thanks!

·
Registered
17 Posts
All are welcome. Expect some friendly ribbing if you drive a "P" car, I know I received plenty when I showed up in mine. Jealousy is a terrible thing. We usually get there around 8:30 AM. Look forward to meeting you.
EW

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
LOL, Sat I will be in Burnet, TX. I play with WWII warbirds. We have 4 planes out there. Sunday is Cars & Coffee, odds are I'll be in the 912 or the Mini. Now I will visit the Alfa folks, and the Mini folks, and the Porsche folks. Kind of sucks having to many cars at times. LOL
See y'all there.
John.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I got an Email from John Trevey with pics of pinky up garages. (sweet toys) Here's mine..

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts