Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone completely hidden the sound system in their GTV? I found bluetooth solutions which can easily tuck away under the dash or trunk but I'm trying to find a place under the dash where I could mount speakers and not have them show. I like the minimal look of the interior without any speakers or radio showing but right now I've started listening to music through my iPhones speaker and realized I need a solution thats a bit more practical. Not looking for great sound, just something louder than my iPhone and completely hidden.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Has anyone completely hidden the sound system in their GTV? I found bluetooth solutions which can easily tuck away under the dash or trunk but I'm trying to find a place under the dash where I could mount speakers and not have them show. I like the minimal look of the interior without any speakers or radio showing but right now I've started listening to music through my iPhones speaker and realized I need a solution thats a bit more practical. Not looking for great sound, just something louder than my iPhone and completely hidden.
Have a look at my thread (https://www.alfabb.com/threads/cosmopolitan-1969-1750-gtv.593473/page-4#post-8456666)
I have used the factory speaker location plus a hidden amp and Bluetooth adapter).

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
1 - 3 of 3 Posts