Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a nice turnout of Alfas at the show today. Just drooled over the Zagatos!

Attachments

·
Registered
6,087 Posts
Great pictures! Some very cool Alfas for sure. That column shifter sure brings back some memories, from when I first learned to drive. Thanks for sharing. :)

Best regards,

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
OK, so next Saturday weather permiting I'll take the GTV6 up. Just rebuilt the tranny and replaced the clutch so it's needs a stretch run. Unless my future Spider is ready for pick up that is. See you there!

·
Registered
6,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hi Olaf! Yes, that is Mike's Jr. Z. A very nice one!

Yes, this is held every Sat. morning from 7 to 9 am.
Located at the Ford Motors bld in Irvine. 5 fwy at Alton.
Every week there is something new and special there.
Randy

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
This is one of the great grass roots events for classic cars. Every week, we have around 150 - 200 (Randy, correct me if I am wrong) cars there of all flavors with the 356, early 911 and American muscle guys making up the majority of it. This being Orange County, the cars tend to be really, really nice.

Of course, you always have the very classy Alfa minority there and every now and then the even classier Lancia posse ...

Last weekend, we had four marvelous Zagato-built cars: David S.'s great 1900, Adan showed up in his fantastic Junior Z 1300 and we compared detail differences to my 1600 and Stewart brought his Gran Sport Quattroroute.

And of course Randy, who always brings one of his fabulous Alfas and I am sure the usual GTV posse was there as well.

Come join us!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts